Sunday, October 22, 2006

FIREWORKS

Yesterday, After we watched the soccer game, we went to the flood plain of Kuma river to watch the national conference of fireworks with my friends.
When we got on a train, The train was very crowded. And the grounds of firewoks were very very crowded, too.
But fireworks were very beautiful!!!!!
They were very variety shapes. For example, hearts, smaily, spaceships, and fishes(↓).
I watched them for the first time in a long time.

I was impressed with their workman's skill not only their size but also thier technique which we excited with us.
But if I'm sad, it was too bat that I couldn't take some beautiful pictures by my cell phone↓↓↓.
However, I was happy that I could watch many beautiful fireworks.
I had a very good time.
I want to go there next year with my friends.




←many many people



             A big firework↑


6 comments:

yuuki said...

How beautiful it is!!! I wanted to go firework in Yatsusiro.I was sorry don't to go. I want to go there next year with my friends.

Rieko said...

Firework is very beautiful!!!!!!

maimai said...

I saw firework too.
These are very beautiful pictures.
I like firework.

chihiro said...

Hi* How beautiful! I did'nt see firreworks this year. I want to see.

nyan-nyan said...

I went to go the fireworks too.
It was very beautiful.

Miike said...

I like fireworks. I want to see fireworks.