Saturday, October 21, 2006

SOCCER

Today, I went to Yatsusiro city to watch a soccer game .
We support Rosso Kumamoto, JFL team of Kumamoto.
Today they faced the Tochigi team.
Rosso Kumamoto is very strong, but recently their condition was not good, I thought.
But they ran and ran harder and attacked. Supporter cheered harder, too.
After all, Our team lost the game to thier team of 0 to 1.
As a result of this game, ranking of our team fell. We are very shock.
However, we don't give up going up J2!!

So I want our team to win the next team certainly….
←People who is waiting that soccer players is coming.

3 comments:

Rick said...

What position in the league are Rosso now?

DEMI said...

Now, Rooso is fourth place.
I believe their ranking go up !!

kuri-rin said...

I was very shocked at the game.
I want the team to go to J2!!