Monday, November 13, 2006

UNIVERSITY FESTIVAL AND ROSSO


From Nov.11 to 12, we had a University Festival for two days. On the first day, we had a night festival for about 1 hour. On that stage, my friends mari and natsuko danced a hip hop. They were very cool !!!! They danced very well.
After they danced, I watched a live for folk song club with my friend. Their songs were very very good!!!!! I was impressed…. The woman who sung had a clear voice. And their

On the last day, I went to KKwing to watch soccer game, Rosso Kumamoto vs Yokogawa Musashino FC. Musashino FC was sixth place before They matched Rosso. Rosso was third place. So Rosso is stronger than Musashino on the lanking. But .... that game was a draw ↓↓ A draw is as same as "a defeat" for Rosso. We was very regrettable.
But many supporters didn't stop yelling "Rosso Kumamoto" call, even if the game was finished. They are very ardent supporters. I thought that nobody don't give up being promoted J. I think I also cheer with supporters.

No comments: